Building a new home is an exciting project. There is so much to look forward to and a new chapter of your life represented in every detail. Ensuring your new home is ready for you is an important step in the process.
Here’s what our inspectors look for during a new construction home inspection:
- Structurally Sound – The overall structural integrity of the home is top of mind for home inspectors. We’ll scour the house from the roof to the foundation to make sure it complies with building codes and industry standards.
- Electrical Efficacy – Safety and efficiency are the focus of the electrical assessment during a new construction home inspection. Any issues in the wiring pose serious safety hazards that must be addressed. Quality home inspectors take this risk very seriously and will make sure your new home’s electrical wiring is up to code.
- Perfect Plumbing – Plumbing is a high priority for home inspectors to ensure every feature of a home works properly and prevent problems from arising after homeowners move in. Water issues quickly turn into big problems in a home, so we’ll make sure every connection, pipe, fixture, and access point is properly installed.
- Energy Efficiency – From the HVAC system to the insulation, our home inspectors will make sure your new home will abide by industry standards to provide sufficient energy efficiency.
- Code Compliance – In every element examined, our home inspectors will check to see whether the house complies with local regulations and laws.
When completing a new construction home inspection, it’s our goal to make sure your home is sound, efficient, compliant, and ready for your next chapter.