Whether you are buying a new home or a new commercial property for your business, you should always have that property inspected first. Our team at Towne & Country Property Inspection offers detailed, thorough, and accurate commercial inspections, and you can count on us to give you the information you need to make the best choice when it comes to your business. In this article, we’ll go over the basics of what our commercial inspections look at, so you can know what to expect.
- Structural Integrity. One key thing that commercial inspections look at is the overall structural integrity of the building—in other words, whether the building will stay standing or whether it’s about to fall down.
- Roofing. Another essential structure that our commercial inspections look at is the roof. If we identify any problems with the building’s roof, we will let you know the nature and extent of them and what it would take to correct the issues. From there, you can decide whether to proceed with the purchase or walk away and look elsewhere.
- Electrical. Our experienced inspectors will also look at the building’s electrical system to make sure that everything is in good working order. As with any other problems that we find, we will note any issues on our report and go over them with you once we are finished with the inspection.
- Plumbing. We’ll also examine the plumbing system to ensure that there are no problems there. Plumbing issues can lead to serious damage that is often hard to detect, so if we find an issue with the pipes or fixtures, we’ll also inspect the structure for signs of water damage as well.
- Plumbing. Lastly, we’ll look at the HVAC system to make sure that you, your team, and your employees can breathe easy in your new facility and that you can keep the indoor temperature comfortable.